November 23rd, 2005
|08:37 pm - everything|
yeah so...I acctually have a job now, at Weathervane in the mall. I get
a whole 15 cents over minimum wage and I've been working a lot. I love
that I will acctually have money now and I could hang out with Chelsea
and Alex's moms during my break!!! haha. I'm sure they'd love that.
Oh and I got two nice kittens a few weeks ago. They're 4 months old now
and they're soooo adorable. I love them. First there is Raisin. She's
the most affectionate one, she's black and orange speckled with a white
tummy. Her sister is Smudge, who is all white with a little bit of
black on her head and her tail. She's the adventurous one. She goes all
over the house now. Aren't they adorable!?
ummmm what else?
Volleyball is over which is awesome because I like Volleyball and stuff
but our team. Certain freshman girls. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. that's
what. yeah. Weightlifting started Monday. It's not that bad, at least
now I can get some real excercise. I need it. Oh but yesterday! That
was HORRIBLE. So 5 people have to be out of the weightroom everyday
except Monday cuz people are absent mondays anyhoo. So, we have 5
people go to that workout thing the teachers are doing. Like yoga and
crap... [except I remember those great old days in 8th grade when me
and Chelsea did yoga with Ms Maxwell. Honestly, what the hell were we
thinking!? Me and Chelsea. Doing Yoga. HAHAHA. (hee. Chels- remember
that stupid lions face thing that you go all stretchy and smushy? lol
those were the days....)] So yeah. When I told Spike that Hannah, Jae,
Tess, Lars, and I had to leave on Teusday, he asked if we were gonna
JAZZERCISE. lol craked me up...us Jazzercising...with the whole bright
leotards and bright tights and leg warmer crap. hahahahaha. We didn't
Jazzercise though. We did that stupid thing where you step on and off
of a block. yeah step areobics. only the coolest thing EVER. Jae wasn't
there....so basicly picture Tess, Hannah, LARS, and I doing that.
haaaaaaaaa. We think we're gonna keep our group and trade Jae for
someone else in our class. Namely Sean, Mike, Phil, or JORDAN.
Obviously it's gonna be Jordan. Who doesn't want to see Jordan
Jazzercising!?! yeah, not many people would miss that. yeah so... I
guess we're doing that every (Thursday really-) time it meets. It was
just so damn repetitive, the 2nd part was really the best I thought. We
did a lot of bisept/tricept stuff and some abs too. Acctually a lot
since we don't really know how many sets of 8 she (Ms Myers) made us
do. yeah so the end of that.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. The holiday of mashed potatos. what a
brilliant idea for a holiday. I want to remake the Taj Mahal, but we
need Chelsea and Alex for that. Yeah, so I'm going over to Spike's
house for dinner. He really wants me to meet his Auntie Prisilla and
Uncle Chuck and Cousin Lucy, (his youngest cousin-who is 23 or 28 or
something). I think it's gonna be a little weird but he's insisting.
I've had 6 invitations this year. I'm so loved. Hannah's family, my
cousins in NYC, friends of the family in NJ, Spike's house, Robin who
lives down the street with the triplets, and The Wickhams. I think my
mom is going to the Wickhams. Oh and my dads house too, but that's
obviously not happening. Poor Dennis. His friend Zach from camp was
supposed to come for dinner but he can't now, so Dennis and my sisters
will be stuck with my dad, my nerdy Aunt and Uncle, and my GRANDMA (the
devil) she and my grandpa haven't spoken since they both came on
Grandparents Day when I was in fourth grade and they think they'll last
through dinner together. HA. I have no idea what my dad was
My appologies for my lecture on nothing.
Chels-I hope you were unbored for a few minutes.
Current Mood: blah
Current Music: I'm Only Sleeping//The Vines
November 20th, 2005
|10:56 pm - no homework and nothing to do.|
|You're an Expert Kisser|
You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable
Your Fortune Is
Passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly.
|Your Kissing Purity Score: 60% Pure|
For you, kissing isn't a casual thing
Lip to lip action makes your heart sing
|How You Are In Love|
You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.
You give and take equally in relationships.
You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.
You're secretly hoping your partner will change for you.
You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.
|You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish|
Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.
|What Your Sleeping Position Says|
You have a passion for everything - including sleeping.
Outgoing and brash, you tend to still shock those who know you well.
You tend to be selfish. You are the most likely type to hog the covers.
You gravitate toward comfort and don't like extreme situations.
Current Mood: loved
Current Music: Don't Let Me Down//Sterophonics
October 28th, 2005
|11:55 pm - stolen from Jane......|
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? hair/face
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Somewhere around 3 dollars...
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite flower?
I like the pretty daffodils
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
All my love by The Beatles
7. What shirt are you wearing?
turquoise abercrombie long sleeves that I wore to school today
8. Do you "label" yourself?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
cloud slippers from who knows
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
me and Jane sharded torture of Jim Owens' DRIVERS ED THIS SUMMER!
12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"I wish I was an oval"...yeah...don't bother asking.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
I don't think I have one saying
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
like a billion.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 16
22. Your worst enemy? SPIDERS!
23 What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"goodnight" to my mommy
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
26. Do you like someone? yes I do....do you know who?
(tee hee I rhymed)
Current Mood: yay hi hyper!
Current Music: The Silent Man//Dream Theater
|11:42 pm - NO MORE BRACES!!!|
NO MORE BRACES!!!
OH I AM SO HOT.
Current Mood: YAY!!!!!
Current Music: Why don't we do it in the road//The Beatles
September 26th, 2005
|11:01 pm - from Chelsea|
• • R E L A T I O N S H I P S • •
You have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: yes
What is your longest relationship?: almost 7 months so far...
What was your shortest relationship?: nothing
• • F A S H I O N | S T U F F • •
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes: American Eagle
Any tattoos or piercing: none
What is your sexiest outfit: umm, I dunno ask my boyfriend.
What is your most comfortable outfit?: jammers
What do you usually wear?: something colorful
• • F A V O R I T E S • •
Colors: red, green, blue
• • H A V E | Y O U | E V E R • •
Given anyone a bath?: yes, the todlers I babysit.
Bungee Jumped?: Nope
Made yourself throw up?: yes once
Skinny-dipped?: nope, not until operation seX comes into play...
Ever been in love?: yes
Cried when someone died?: yes
Fallen for your best friend?: I am in love with my best friend. (The one who is not Chelsea or Hannah).
Been rejected?: yes but look at us now
Rejected someone?: no
Used someone?: no
Done something you regret?: yes
• • C U R R E N T • •
Clothes: my Spongebob jammers, cloud slippers, and Beatles sweatshirt...I love that it's cold enough for slippers.
Music: The Thrills
Desktop picture: an Imagine picture I took in NYC
CD in player: in my stereo, I know one of them is Jet.
DVD in player: I think the last one I watched was The Wedding Date, and it's probably still there
• • L A S T | P E R S O N • •
You touched: my mother got the knot out of my back after my nap
You yelled at: Sean because he called and woke me up.
• • A R E | Y O U • •
Open-minded: yeah mostly
Secure: yes most of the time
Smart: I think so
Moody: yes at certain times of the month
Shy: I can be
Difficult: I don't know maybe
Attractive: yes I think so
Obssessed: with music and movies and PAUL, yes.
Angry: not currently
Sad: yes with a few things, not something that bothers me all the time though
Hyper: often...too much coffee intake...
Trusting: yeah probably a little too much
• • W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A • •
Kill?: no one
Slap: a lot of people.
Get really wasted with: Jordan would be hilarious to see drunk.
Get high with: Chelsea why not, since we both raised our hands in health last year for LSD....
Talk to offline: Hannah Banana
Talk to online: Emma
• • R A N D O M • •
In the morning I: go back to sleep until the latest possible second I can
All I need is: LOVE! dabadabadaa
I dream about: the most random situations....like Alex and Mallory's lemonade stand for oatmeal...yeah, don't ask.
• • W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R • •
Coke or Pepsi: coke
Flowers or candy: flowers
Tall or short: don't care
• • D O | Y O U | E V E R • •
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: no
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: no way
Wish you were younger: nope
Current Mood: bed tiiiime
Current Music: In The Summer Time//Mango Jerry
8 DAYS UNTIL PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT!!!
I love my life.
Current Mood: YAY!
Current Music: Danger! High Voltage!//Electric Six
|10:23 pm - fooooooood|
|You Are French Food|
Snobby yet ubiquitous.
People act like they understand you more than they actually do.
Current Mood: Fraunch.
Current Music: I Will//The Beatles
[x] I am a cuddler.
[ ] I am a dancer.
[ ] I am a morning person.
[x with some things] I am a perfectionist.
[ ] I am an only child.
[x] I am a virgin.
[x] I am currently in my pajamas.
[ ] I am currently pregnant.
[ ] I am currently single
[ ] I have suffered from a broken heart.
[x] I am okay at styling other people's hair.
[ ] I am left handed.
[ ] I am married.
[ ] I am addicted to my myspace.
[x] I am online alot, even as an away message.
[ ] I am shy around the opposite gender at first.
[x] I bite my nails.
[x] I can be paranoid at times.
[x] I currently have a crush on someone.
[x] I currently regret something that I have done.
[x] When I get mad I curse frequently.
[ ] I don't hate anyone.
[ ] I enjoy country music.
[ ] I enjoy jazz music.
[x] I enjoy smoothies.
[x] I enjoy talking on the phone.
[x] I have a car.
[x] I have a cell phone.
[x] I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
[ ] I have a hidden talent.
[x] I have a lot to learn.
[x] I have a pet.
[ ] I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
[ ] I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" guy/girl.
[ ] I have all my grandparents.
[x] I have at least one brother and/or sister.
[x] I have been to another country.
[x] I have been to Europe.
[x] I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
[x] I have broken a bone.
[x] I have Caller I.D. on my phone.
[x] I have changed a diaper.
[x] I have changed a lot over the past year.
[x] I have done something illegal.
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[x] I have had major/minor surgery.
[ ] I have had my hair cut within the last week.
[ ] I have had the cops called on me.
[ ] I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
[x haha Alyssa] I have kissed someone of the same gender.
[x] I have mood swings.
[x] I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
[ ] I have rejected someone before.
[ ] I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
[ ] I have seen the television show The O.C
[x] I have watched Sex and the City.
[ ] I like Shakespeare.
[ ] I like the taste of blood.
[x] I love to cook.
[ ] like to sing.
[x] I LOVE my friends.
[x] I love sleeping.
[x SIMS] I love to play computer games.
[x] I love to shop.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[ ] I own 100 CDs or more.
[ ] I own and use a library card.
[x] I practice a religion that is not considered mainstream.
[x] I read books.
[x] I sleep a lot during the day.
[x] I strongly dislike math.
[ ] I think Britney Spears is pretty.
[ ] I was born in a country other than the US.
[ ] I watch soap operas every day.
[ ] I will try almost anything once.
[ ] I work at a job that I enjoy.
[ ] I would classify myself as ghetto.
[ ] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
[x] I can name all 7 dwarfs from Snow White.
[ ] I am currently wearing socks.
[x] I am tired.
[ ] I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt...
[ ] I am bisexual.
[ ] I am lesbian or gay.
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x]I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam (as in the food).
[x] I bake well.
[x] I admit to falling up/down the step.
[x] I would wear pajamas to school.
[x] I own something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job.
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am sometimes self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[ ] I smoke a pack a day.
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[x] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have many scars.
[x] I believe in spirits.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I am very very very ticklish.
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I am comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.
[x] I've gotten lost in the city.
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked/Punched a guy where it hurts.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[ ] Gotten stitches/staples
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone.
[ ]Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Met someone in person that you met on the internet.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
Current Mood: I'm all discombobulated.
Current Music: Saturday Night//The Thrills
August 30th, 2005
|01:08 am - I stole this from Chelsea|
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. sweetheart or Sarah dearest, but only from Spike.
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my eyes
2. my legs
3. my height
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my mouth
2. my damn braces, even though they'll be off soon
3. my ears
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
3. a little Dutch
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. some good music
2. something to think about
3. some of my boyfriend would be nice too
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. a lime green tank top
2. my ugly comfy flannel pj pants
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS(for right now):
1. The Beatles
3. Dream Theater
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. hang out with all my friends who I haven't seen a lot of this summer
2. get my liscence
3. do well at school
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
2. sense of humor
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
3. abs are nice
YOU JUST CAN'T:
1. go on really high upside-down rollercoasters
2. listen to country. bleh.
3. wake up early
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. pasta is a hobbie to me and Hannah
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. I was craving a coffee cake earlier
2. go to the movies
3. umm, maybe a good hug. I'm not really in need of anything right now
THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
1. a designer of some sort
2. a model, maybe
3. something where I could travel a lot
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
3. caribbean again
THREE KIDS NAMES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. travel the world
2. go in a hot air baloon
3. scuba dive
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR ELSE:
3. and Jane I guess....I don't really know who wants to
Current Mood: loved
Current Music: Behind Blue Eyes//The Who
August 29th, 2005
|08:25 pm - quiz from Anne|
1. Initials: SMM
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: um that girl Sara who left who was a grade ahead of us
3. For or against same sex marriage? for
4. Are you homophobic? no
5. Are you bisexual? no
6. Do you believe in God? no
7. How many US states have you been to? 20 I think
8. How many of the US states have you lived in? NY, CT
9. Have you ever lived outside the US? I wish.
10. Name something you like physically about yourself: my eyes and my height
11. Name something non physical you like about yourself: I make myself laugh
12. What is the current rumor travelling around about someone: it's the summer, we don't hear enough rumors to talk about.
13. What is your dream car? red alfa romeo convertible, like my dads
14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? INDIA and France
15. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone? haha heh. yeah.
16. How many concerts have you gone to? Beach Boys in 4th grade, umm I had tickets for the Spice girls but I didn't go-long story, AND OF COURSE IN OCTOBER WE'RE SEEING PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!! can life honestly get any better?
17. Do you download music? yes
18. How many illegal things have you done? well downloading music is illigal and so is drinking underage. I think that's it though.
19. Where would you want to go on a first date? movies/his house, my house
20. Would you date the person who posted this? no, sorry Anne.
21. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? yes
22. Ever been kissed under fireworks? yesss :D
23. Do you like president Bush? no
24. Have you ever bungee jumped? no eesh, never
25. Have you ever white-water rafted? yes, fifth grade field trip
26. Have you ever crashed a car? no
27. Has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you? yeah all the sketchy guys on my street
28. Have you met a real redneck? no
29. Are you interested in anyone right now? yes, my boyfriend of almost 6 months
30. What song are you listening to right now? Space-Dye Vest//Dream Theater
31. What is your current favorite song? Tiny Little Fractures//Snow Patrol
32. What was the last movie you watched? WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE. ONLY THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER.
33. Who was the last person that told you they loved you? Spike
34. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Spike's house
35. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property? no
36. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? playfully, yeah.
38. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes/personality/sense of humor
39. What really turns you on? Spike.
40. What do you usually order from starbucks? caramel macchiato
41. What is one of your sexual fantasies? heh heh.
42. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? no
43. Say something totally random about youself: my eyes change color with the seasons.
44. Do you have an i-pod? yes
45. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? yes
46. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv show? yes, I have little sisters.
47. Do you have braces? yes but not for much longer
48. Are you comfortable with your height? yes, I love it
49. When do you know its love? when everything feels perfect, and you don't want it any other way.
50. Do you speak any other languages besides English? some French, and I'm learning some Swedish
52. What kind of alcohol do you enjoy while out? Sombreros! (kaluah, light cream, and coffee brandy) heaven.
53. What magazines do you read? Seventeen, Rolling Stone, Cosmo Girl
54. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yes
55. Has anyone you were really close with pass away? yes
56. Do you watch MTV? yes
57. What's something that really annoys you? people who act the way everyone wants them to
58. What's something you really like? pasta and ice cream, not together.
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? no, he scares me
60. Can you dance? ha. not really
61. Have you ever surfed? no
62. Do you know how to pump gas? yes
63. Do you drive? yes!!!
64. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? all nighter a few times
65. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? yes once-with Christina
66. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? yes a bunch of times when I was little
67. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? yes
68. What do you think of the person who posted this before you? Anne is crazy. A good crazy.
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: Tiny Little Fractures//Snow Patrol